Wednesday 4 November 2009

It was so good to see some proper sunshine this morning, the last few days have been quite dreary.  At the yard where the horses now live there is a small flock of Peacocks, most traditional but some 'White' ones too.  I will try and get some shots of those but they are a little elusive.












After horses it was still nice enough to take the dogs for a much needed run in the woods.  Both now filthy, they had a great time variously chasing rabbits and sniffing every tree in the woods. 

On the edge of the track I found this Buddleja growing wild.  It would have been nice to have seen it a few months ago when it was in flower but I haven't been this way for ages.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely close up of the peacock. Thanks for your comment on my 200th at the 'other place'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peacock shot is great. I love it.

    ReplyDelete