Thursday 25 March 2010

Egger

I had to go to Hexham and pick up a part for Jonny's car late this afternoon.  The fog was starting to move into the Tyne Valley behind me but the Egger plant was standing, stark against the late sun.

















I was hoping to take some pictures of the dressage training at the yard this evening but the fog was thick, a large grey horse almost disappearing in the gloom.  Hands now going numb, I still had the donkeys and hens to put to bed.

The journey home was dreadful, the thickest fog we have has for a long time and I am waiting for the girls and their mother to get home from a parents evening, it will be a slow drive for them.

3 comments:

  1. Nice shot of Egger. It's very moody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Like the sky shot you've added up top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. reminds me of the smell of the sugarbeet factory in York :)

    ReplyDelete