Friday 28 January 2011

In a Jam?

The discovery of a damp patch in the pantry instigated a week of various repairs and decorating.  During the upheaval we unearthed the long missing jam pan which Jack immediately adopted as a pretty cool bed!

 

I don't suppose I can interest anyone in some delicious homemade jam?  No, I thought not............

 

[caption id="attachment_1314" align="aligncenter" width="1024" caption="In a jam?"][/caption]

 

Yesterday I had a very quick visit to the big city and took this shot while I was waiting for the return train.  I happened to press the shutter just as our train was called  and some of the passengers started to move, unfortunately the chap second right looks as though he has just had a terrible accident!

It's ok, I won't tell anyone.....

 

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Jack's so cute in there and the pan keeps the draughts away!

    ReplyDelete