Monday, 13 September 2010

Fungi Season

Late yesterday afternoon I escaped the house and took one of the dogs to a local plantation for a short walk.  I was hoping to see some fungi and wasn't disappointed, though many were damaged by the heavy rain over the last few days.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with all your Blogs but I have been a bit out of sorts since returning from holiday.  Hopefully back on form  soon and I am looking forward to catching up with everyone.


  1. They look interesting... Poisonous or just hallucinogenic?

    Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling right :-( I hope things get better very soon.

  2. We think they're poisonous!

  3. If my memory serves me correctly, yes they would make you a bit "icky"!

  4. All that's missing from these shots are the faeries! Hope you feel brighter soon xx

    And Yes very poisonous! Any fungi with white gills if I remember correctly should not be consumed!

  5. Oh, get well soon Jon!
    A case of 'look but don't touch' I reckon!

  6. I stopped in to see how you are. I hope all is well and better.
    wonderful mushroom captures!