Tuesday 17 November 2009

After The Rain



After two days of rain we woke to a sunny if windy morning.  It stayed bright after I had finished the horses, for a change, so off to the woods we went.

A new type of fungi has appeared since my last visit, I must get my hands on a decent fungi book!



I saw these trees and just had to get a picture out of them.

Off to collect No1 daughter from school.  She went to see Arctic Monkeys last night and is shattered but euphoric!

Oh to be young again.  (Who are the Arctic Monkeys?)  I remember "The Monkeys", have they caught a chill?


4 comments:

  1. These are all lovely. The sun through the trees in the top shot looks great. Your fungi shot is excellent too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super shots, all three of them :-)

    I remember the Monkees. Pure class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't decide which I like best between the 1st and the 3rd......but I'd be happy to have both of them up on the wall.....GET THEM FRAMED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide which I like best between the 1st and the 3rd, but I'd love them both on up on my kitchen wall.....GET THEM FRAMED!

    ReplyDelete