Friday 2 October 2009

Autumn Evening

I am house sitting for the next week while my Mother is on holiday Scotland.


In contrast to yesterday, today has been mostly dull and drizzle and not very condusive to enthusiastic photography!

While the donkeys and hens were eating this evening, I took the dogs for a walk up the fields, they looking for rabbits and me desperately hunting 'the shot'! The light was hopless for anything other than flash so once I had accepted that I started to look properly.
These 'night shots' are not something I am used to doing, flash is rather alien to me but I am more than happy with the results.  I will try it again.

Well, dinner such as it is, has been cooking while I have been doing this, so if you will excuse me....

Just a quick 'thanks' for all your kind comments. They are much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the fern one. I've not tried taking flash shots at night. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have every right to be happy with those :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots.....I've got 'flash' turned off, but maybe I'll give it a go.....

    ReplyDelete